Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Carrot Pancakes

When i was little my grandfather always used to make this small carrot pancakes for me and my sisters. I now make them for my son and I serve them with homemade applesauce.

Small Carrot Pancakes
3 eggs
9 dl milk
5 dl flour
pinch of salt

Add all the flour and stir until there is no lumps. Then add the rest of the milk and salt. Fry them in pan.

This usually makes enough to put some in the freezer. They are great to have when you quickly need something serve.







Applesauce
2 apples
water
sugar and cinnamon

Peel and cut the apples in smaller bits. Put in a small pan and add water, just enough to cover them. Cook until tender. Take aside and mix together with a hand mixer. Add sugar and cinnamon after taste and heat quickly so sugar dissolves.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails